Coconut oil is truly a gift of nature that is versatile for all sorts of applications. These include cooking, skincare, haircare, makeup and others. It is an excellent product for overall health, especially hair and skin. Due to its moisturising and protective quality, Coconut oil is one of the most used ingredients in hair products, which is why Coconut oil shampoo is very popular. Coconut oil has a unique chemical structure, making it more superior than other products.
Experts consider Coconut oil to be the best oil for hair, which not only treats hair problems but also makes your hair look strong and healthy. It reduces the protein loss in hair and keeps them healthy. According to a study, Coconut oil was the top oil type that minimises the protein loss in hair, damaged by chemicals, UV rays, and other factors.
Benefits of using coconut oil shampoo
- Promotes hair growth: Coconut oil shampoo can make your hair stronger and healthier. The vitamin E and lauric acid present in coconut oil make it an excellent hair product. The essential fatty acids and vitamins nourish the hair follicles and stimulate hair growth by improving blood circulation in the scalp and removing excess sebum from the follicles. This results in faster and healthier hair growth.
- Adds shine to hair: Regular application of coconut oil shampoo can restore the natural glossy black shine of your hair. The minerals, vitamins, and essential fatty acids penetrate the hair shafts, nourishing the hair strands.
- Fights scalp infections: Did you know that dandruff and damaged scalp can result in hair loss? Coconut oil is rich in minerals that moisturise the scalp and reduce dandruff. A recent lab study found that coconut oil fights different bacteria in the scalp and heal the damaged scalp. By doing so, it prevents dandruff and improves scalp health. It also calms the irritation and itchiness on the scalp.
- Get rid of split ends: According to a study conducted in 2015, coconut oil has better penetrating power than any other oil. It is absorbed in hair strands, which helps in preventing split ends and hair breaking. Coconut oil also reduces protein loss in hair, which prevents hair dryness, brittleness, and breakage.
- Protection against heat damage: Coconut oil protects hair against the heat damage caused by the sun or by using a hairdryer. It repairs damaged and broken hair damaged by the regular use of a hairdryer or straightener.
Many hair products in the market sell coconut oil shampoos and other hair products. But the majority of these products are flooded with harmful chemicals. When applied regularly, these chemicals damage your hair and scalp health. Always make sure to use natural and organic products for hair.
Coconut Tree is an Australian brand that specialises in premium quality, coconut oil products. They use unrefined, organic, and 100% natural ingredients free from chemical additives to protect your hair and scalp health. Their products nourish, protect, and rejuvenate your body. They have a vast range of coconut oil products, including hair oils, shampoos, skin moisturisers, conditioners, lotions, and lip balms.